A true adventurer doesn’t want to be restrained or limited in where they can go or when they can go on an expedition.
Adventurer, meet the EVRYjourney Fat Tire, your two wheeled transportation to push your exploration to new extremes. Not for the run of the mill neighborhood rider, only adventurers welcome on the Fat Tire saddle. The four inch fat tires will take you over all terrains, trails, sand, snow, and with the slick tread it will roll smooth on pavement. The forward pedaling, ergonomic riding position means you can traverse various landscapes while your body stays comfortable. While you challenge yourself to take on new terrain challenges, your body won’t hurt. Welcome Adventurer, to the new world the EVRYjourney Fat Tire will introduce you to.
- Adventurer, meet the EVRYjourney Fat Tire, your two wheeled transportation to push your exploration to new extremes
- The four inch fat tires will take you over all terrains, trails, sand, snow, and with the slick tread it will roll smooth on pavement
- Seven speeds to allow you to traverse inclines and all sorts of uneven terrains
- Front and rear disc brakes provide the necessary stop power for the most unpredictable landscape
- The forward pedaling, ergonomic riding position means you can traverse various landscapes while your body stays comfortable
|Weight Range||Up to 300lbs|
|Height Range||5' - 6'4"|
|Arm Length||Short, Average or Long|
|Leg Length||Short, Average or Long|
|Ride Frequency||Daily / Once a Week / Once a Month|
|Primary Use||Recreation / Commuting|
|Riding Surface||Paved Surfaces / Trails|
|Distance||10 - 20 Miles|
|Riding Pace||Leisurely / Moderate|
|Body Pain||Good for Riders with Knee and/or Back Pain|
|Frame||17.5" Aluminum Alloy Frame|
|Fork||Standard Steel Fork|
|Wheels||Aluminum Alloy 26" 36-Spoke 14G Rims, 3/8" Threading|
|Tires||26"x4.00" Semi-Slick Fat Tires|
|Derailleurs||Rear: Shimano Tourney Rear Derailleur TY300D 7-Speed|
|Shift levers||Shimano Index Revo Shifter 7 Speed|
|Chain||118L, 1/2" x 1/8"|
|Cassette||18T Shimano Cassette|
|Crankset||44T Steel Crank With 170mm Arm Length|
- ! Measured In Inches From Ground
- A Top Tube Height: 34”
- B Seat Tube Height: 26”
- C Seat Max Height: 40”
- D Handlebar Stem Height: 40”
- E Bottom Tube Length: 24”
- F Rear Wheel Arm Length: 19”
- G Front Wheel Hub Height: 13”
- I Bottom Bracket Height: 11”
- J Wheelbase J to G: 46”
- K Stand-over Height: 21”
- L Top Tube Length: 22”
- M Front Fork Length: 16”
or a cruise through the park.
keep you riding easy all day long.
- 4 Inch Wide Semi-Slick Tires
- Disc Brakes
- 7 Speeds
- Rear Rack
- Comfort Seat
- Accessory Attachment Points
- Comfort Tires
- Comfort Grips
- 3 Piece Crank
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
When will this be available? I was going to pre-order but when I came back to place the order it just said temporarily out of stock.
Thank you for showing interest in purchasing one of our sixthreezero bicycles. Upon checking, the ETA for sixthreezero EVRYjourney Women's 26" FAT Tire 7-Speed Step-Through Touring Hybrid Bicycle is around August 6th. Please be advised that this might change without prior notice.
I hope this answers your inquiry.
Your Journey. Your Experience
sixthreezero Experience Provider
What is the minimum distance from the seat to the ground on the women's fat tire e bike?
Thank you for reaching out about your inquiry. For the sixthreezero EVRYjourney Women's 26" FAT Tire 7-Speed Step-Through Touring Hybrid,
the distance from the seat to the ground is 40".
I hope this answers your inquiry.