Best Bikes For Men Depending on the Ride
Are you in the market for a new bike? There are loads of ways to customize your ride, from the frame color to the type of tires. But it all starts with knowing which bike is a good fit for the type of rides you take. If you try to take a beach cruiser to the mountains… your trip may not be as fun as you’d planned. Here are some of the best bikes for men, depending on the ride.
Bikes for Commuting
Are you using your bike to get to and from your job every day? It’s a great workout and you’ll save about 10,000 brains cells by avoiding fights over parking spots. Hybrid bikes are perfect for commuting. A combination of road bikes and mountain bikes, hybrid bikes like the EVRYjourney:
- Can handle any terrain. They’re great for switching from flat roads to hills.
- Have a flat handlebar that allows for an upright riding position; you won’t show up to work with a cramp in your lower back.
- Are equipped with an accessory attachment. It’s easy to bring your briefcase or another work bag to the office without having to wear it en route.
Bikes for Trail Rides
Do you open your trail riding app on your day off and look for your next journey? Trail bikes are equipped with wide tires that can handle dirt roads and glide over rocks. They’re great for weekend warriors who take their bike via car to a nature preserve or lakeside trail and unplug for a few hours. Trail bikes like the Around the Block:
- Have a sturdy frame that can handle going over unpaved trails and sail across everything from mud to gravel.
- Are equipped with foam grip handles so it’s easy to maintain control.
- Boast a cushioned saddle seat to make rough trail rides much more comfortable.
Bikes for Beach Cruising
There’s nothing like a lazy ride along the boardwalk when the boardroom has you stressed to the gills. Take your new bike down to the water and enjoy an afternoon pedaling through the sea air. Beach cruisers from sixthreezero like the BE:
- Have a low seat and wide handlebars so you can sit back and enjoy a comfortable ride.
- Are outfitted in slick, cruiser tires for a smooth ride.
- Have an easy-mount, step-through frame so you can hop on and off your bike when you stop for a smoothie.
You don’t need to sort through men’s bikes for sale across the internet. You’ve come to the right place. Sixthreezero has bikes for city riding, trail exploration, and comfortable cruises through the park or near the beach. Our bicycles for men are built to last and easily customized. Choose your tires, seat, and frame color – you can even choose how many gears you want on many of our bikes. Then, all that’s left to do is get to pedaling.
Do you want to find new and exciting places to take your bike on an adventure? Join our Journey Club to uncover new biking locations around the world.
If you fall outside the average measurements of most folks, you know that sizing items are...
Getting started when biking uphill, it's going to be hard when you start off, especially if...