sixthreezero Unisex Helmet, Black
At sixthreezero, we take fit, safety, and style seriously. Take your rides to the next level with The sixthreezero Unisex Helmet. Our helmet includes a full-coverage, shock-absorbent ABS shell for outstanding protection. Ride safely and comfortably without compromising style. The eight flow ventilation system and visor feature keep you cool, even on the toughest rides. Sleek and smooth straps are easily adjustable to tailor your fit and maximize security. Size medium is recommended for riders 8+ and measures 21.6-22.8 inches in circumference. Size Large is recommended for riders 15+ and measures 23-24.5 inches in circumference.
- Ride with confidence: The sixthreezero Unisex Helmet offers a full-coverage shell, made with a shock-absorbent, durable, heat-resistant ABS material for outstanding protection.
- Ride comfortably: The sixthreezero Unisex Helmet features a unique eight flow ventilation system and visor to keep you cool on the most challenging rides.
- Ride freely: Smooth, sleek, adjustable straps to tailor your fit further and add a supplementary layer of security.
- Ride in style: Choose from over ten unique colorways without compromising performance.
- Achieve the perfect fit: Size medium is recommended for riders 8+ and measures 21.6-22.8 inches in circumference. Size Large is recommended for riders 15+ and measures 23-24.5 inches in circumference.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
I can’t write a review because I have yet to receive the items. They were delivered to the bike assembly shop, but the guy is waiting for a missing part to finish the bike assembly. The helmet was also sent to the assembly shop, so I am waiting for it all to be delivered together.
I bought this bike in part due to the offer of support during the build of the bike after purchase. I have experienced issues with the provided build instructions. When speaking with customer support, I am repeatedly sent a YouTube video for answers rather than speaking to a mechanic. Turns out when you call support you are speaking to a person that answers phones and knows nothing of bike building. The mechanic is always in the warehouse and unavailable